Watervliet City Schools masthead
Summer Lunch Program 2018  

Free meals for children 18 years & under


The Watervliet City School District will again sponsor a summer meals program that offers free breakfast and lunch for children 18 years or younger at the following locations:

>   Watervliet Elementary School cafeteria
June 25 – August 17
Breakfast: 8–9:30 a.m.
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

>   Watervliet Civic Center
June 25 – August 17
Lunch only: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

>   Jermain Church Hall
July 2 - August 17
Lunch only: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

>  Paine Street Park, Green Island
July 2 – August 17
Lunch only: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Watervliet Housing Authority
2301 Whitehall Street
July 2 – August 17
Lunch only: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Download summer lunch menu


Any questions, call Darryl Whited at 518-629-3261. (Monday-Friday). Note: no meals on July 4

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.